Archive for September, 2010
This is similar to the “wandering minstrel” You may have seen various festivals and carnivals. And ‘suitable for any event (such as store openings, Carnivals / Festivals, parades, fun days, shopping malls, pubs / clubs), in which you want to create a buzz or enhanced, “good time” atmosphere does not necessarily make the’ performer up to that time for everyone to stop what he is doing and watch! They are also particularly useful to maintain the crowd, “some will pay,” Customers are long queues waiting to see Santa Claus, or a theme park ride. Event organizers do not want these people get tired and harassed their children and decided to leave the queue, so you can come to the rescue and keep everyone entertained and happy!
Walkabout Entertainers simply wander among the visitors of your event. They stop and entertain crowds and individuals small chance. There are versions for most Glow accessories circus techniques such as balls, clubs, POI, Devil Stick Diabolo &. This means that you can entertain, whether it is day or night! Walkabout Juggling Glow is perfect for bonfire night and Halloween themed events, and the lighting of the Christmas lights.
You basically have a few options:
First just carry one or two accessories with you every day, or the opportunity to return to a secure area to change the accessories.
2. A suitcase with wheels. This will allow you to pack in a lot of material, but the downside is that you can not really rolled on the floor do tricks, then you must stop and start on a regular basis wherever you go.
3. The best solution I’ve found is to use a backpack jugglers. There is an excellent layout, with pockets and compartments in all the right places to help you save all kinds of accessories circus in a safe and easy access.
If you have developed something short and catchy routines using accessories that fit perfectly in your backpack jugglers, then bring these items with you when you want to stop and take a quick execution. Remember that the idea is not to try to gather a large crowd, so if you draw one, then it may be time to move and entertain people anywhere else! Your client has hired you to keep people happy, but not prevent them from using their money to all the attractions they have placed on! If you make only tiny audiences everywhere, so you can use the same routines over and over again that your audience will not have seen yet!
A growing number of customers is to ask the artists to see nothing like clowns because children are afraid of them, if you do not have to makeup and dress nice! I usually choose a chic and casual. Colored pants, with a single color t-shirt and a jacket. Just stand out from the crowd, identify yourself as an artist, but still be friendly with a wide range of people who will not be too embarrassed to stand next to you! If you end up spending your time as an entertainer who deals with Heckler Walkabout on what you wear, then it is time to consider finding a more suitable place!
Some additional tips:
First Walkabout show involves social interaction. This is to help improve the case for everyone you meet. It’s OK to get into conversations with people and answer their questions about the world of entertainment (and whatever they want to discuss it) and not just be constantly juggling.
2. This is a great opportunity to try new tricks and short routines in people. If these routines are bad, you might be surprised to find a great improvisation that can be written later!
3. Try to approach may be useful for people to smile!
4. Do not try to do most of the technical tricks that scream “Look at me, I’m great!”
5. Do not focus on their abilities, when you’re out for the event, be wary of people who may be interested to see some tricks, or with a try to spin the disc, or learn to juggle. Soon develop a radar for these people and also useful to know that people avoid at all!
6. Not worried about falls or mistakes. To develop a type of character / personality that helps people see you like that on this occasion as well as entertaining, but sometimes mistakes happen! Back to doing even more impressive trick.